Saturday 19 June 2010

deadline looming...

frantically stitching... i will NEVER have enough for the Hand & Lock deadline (i have a week left), so much for starting early (which i did) and no doubt it will be the same old H & L story, however, i am not too distressed as i will continue and finish my collection, simply because i like it. i still love the brief and have tried to be more commercial in my approach, although i do feel that i am slightly cheating myself, and please note: when i say 'commercial' i am still actually talking 'haute couture' ! (if that makes sense).
i will post the images when i get back from New Designers as i shall be sending my girls off to an inspiring location to do a little photo shoot for me hopefully by Thursday.
well, better get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment